Monday, February 21, 2011

Ground Control to Major Tom...

Well hello there, World! Pleased to meet you, you can call me Emmy Bird, Emmy, or Bird.  I'd bore you with the long introduction of who I am and what I do, but that would take all the fun out of future posts. "So why are you blogging, Em?" Well, World, I'll tell you. Whether I have 100 followers or 0 followers, the idea that people are going to be counting on me to keep them posted on my quest to retain sanity will drive me to continue the quest...following me? I'm a space cadet in the most out-there way, and I'm pursuing some form of peace through the juggling of my daily life and my endeavors in different hobbies. On the menu this year: How to manage 2 jobs and full time school while maintaining a fabulous relationship and sex life. Also: Bird's Adventures in Knitting! My many dabblings in cooking will of course make a few appearances; I am Sicilian, after all (There! my 2nd revealing fact! Cookies if you picked out the first bit!)  And happier, healthier living styles will be dessert.

Tomorrow starts the real adventure, as tonight requires the completion of school work.  I can't wait to shove off, World! We'll have a great time!

Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment